Michael P. Coaty’s practice includes commercial law, litigation, construction law, creditors’ rights and bankruptcy. His clients include large suppliers, subcontractors and local banks.
- Construction Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights/Collection Services Including Workouts and Litigation
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Recognized “Super Lawyer” by the Minnesota Law & Politics magazine.
- B.A., College of Liberal Arts, University of Wisconsin at Madison, 1984
- B.A., School of Journalism, University of Wisconsin at Madison, 1984
- Juris Doctorate, University of Wisconsin at Madison, 1987
- Managing Editor, Hamline University Law Review and was a special editor for the “Non-Posnerian Law and Economics Symposium”, Vol. XII, No. 2 (1989)