Elizabeth is a business trial attorney focusing on a variety of business disputes, including noncompete disputes, employment litigation, contract matters, financial services issues, and advising clients on financial matters, including estate planning. She often represent clients before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). This work includes investor complaints for unsuitable recommendations, Ponzi schemes, or breach of fiduciary duty. Elizabeth represents registered representatives in noncompete and nonsolicitation matters, regulatory issues, expungement, commission disputes, and other employment matters.
As for her work in the financial industry, Elizabeth also works with clients on estate planning. She can be found working with Minnesota Wills for Heroes, a nonprofit volunteer position providing free estate planning for first responders. She also works with families that have a child with a disability and coordinating estate planning with governmental benefits through the use of supplemental needs or special needs trusts.
Elizabeth is a passionate alum of the University of Minnesota and regularly seen supporting the Gopher basketball, football and volleyball teams. Ski-U-Mah!
- Business Litigation
- Securities Fraud and Broker-Dealer Litigation in FINRA Forum
- Employment Litigation
- Estate Planning and Litigation
- Business Transactions
- 2020 Minnesota Rising Star
- 2019 Minnesota Rising Star
- CALI Award for Corporations (Hamline University School of Law, 2014)
- B.A., University of Minnesota, 2011
- Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, Hamline University School of Law, 2014
- Managing Editor, Hamline Law Review
- Dean’s Summer Fellow
- Mitchell Hamline Adjunct Professor
- Volunteer with Minnesota Wills for Heroes
- Wayzata High School Mock Trial Attorney Coach